The Kimat buzzer module uses an active buzzer driven from a transistor to deliver an audible notification for any application. The module is compatible with most 5V and 3.3V including the Arduino boards based on AVR’s and ARM chips including the Raspberry Pi. To operate, connect power to the VCCand GNDpins and then apply a HIGH at the SIG pin to turn on.
Features and Specifications:
- Transistor Driven – compatible with low power GPIO’s
- Active Piezo element – no audio signal required to operate
- Input Voltage at VCC pin = Accepts 3.3V to 5V
- Current drawn when turned on at 5V = < 50mA
- Current drawn when turned on at 3.3V = < 30mA
- Standard 2.54mm headers