The Saleng GSM module adds SMS, GPRS and data call capabilities to your Saleng Uno or Arduino projects. The board greatly simplifies implementation with its integrated supporting circuits. All that is required is an Arduino or any microcontroller with a UART, the Saleng GSM module and a 5-12Vdc/2A source of power. No complicated wiring. This module is a culmination of several years of experience working with GSM modules, in particular, the SIMxxx series. The shield is powered by the popular SIM800L GSM module and comes with the necessary power circuit, logic level conversion and SIM card slot. It also comes with an integrated helical spring antenna.
The most common pins (Power, RX, TX, RI, and power Enable) are routed into the main header with separate and unpopulated header slots for the speaker, microphone, DTR and RST pins of the module. The module is compatible with any microcontroller or computer with a Serial Port (UART) such as an Arduino board.
- Powered by SIM800L GSM module.
- detachable/ replaceable core SIM800L
- Onboard 3A LDO and Level Shifter circuit
- Wide external input voltage: 5V ~ 12V
- Integrated antenna and micro SIM card slot
- Jumper selection for Power Enable method
- RI and TXD LED indicators
- Recommended Power Supply Current rating >=
2A for heavy communications. May be lower
current for simpler applications .